It’s been a busy year with loads of travel demonstrating TorsionX tools to customers all over the world and bringing in new distributors, but the most exciting thing that has happened has been the recognition of our manufacturing to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
In April, Industrial Bolting Technologies, Inc., the manufacturer of TorsionX tools, got word that we had been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance.
ISO 9001-2015 is the latest revision to the flagship ISO standard. Using ISO 9001:2015 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services.
Achieving this standard took a company-wide review of our manufacturing processes and a team effort from everyone at Industrial Bolting Technologies, Inc. but the end result is that you can be even more confident TorsionX tools will perform when you need them.
Read the announcement about ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation along with a selection of other posts since the last newsletter.
- Check out the new TorsionX website!
- TorsionX dual socket sliding reaction arms
- TorsionX expands into Ukraine
- Torque Tools, Inc. visiting TorsionX
- TorsionX SurAmerica sales meetings a success!
- TorsionX is now on Instagram!
- Great three days at OTC!
- TorsionX certified for ISO 9001:2015!
- MiningWorld Russia 2018 a success!
- Three-day CIPPE Show tremendous success!
- TorsionX on display in Antwerp, Belgium
- Petrogear FZE joins the TorsionX Family
- Lifting lugs tightened — safe, accurate and fast!
- View from Above — Application Photos